20080414

So fast So far

No idea what to blog, I just wanna rant. I know everybody's asking us to treasure this one last chance of being able to hop on the packed train at 9am, sitting thru mundane lectures, bombarded by endless assignments, and so on.. which in short still having the pleasure to enjoy the life revolving around study. I overhead a conversation between a University student and a working adult whom apparently are of senior-junior relationship. And so they were conversing about school vs work, then the guy mentioned something like "Responsibility in school, you only have to answer to yourself." Obviously at work, there's that man so well-dressed in the cosy room shaking his legs you have to report to. But somehow, I still couldn't bring myself to enjoy campus life despite today being the first day of school. So much of dreading already, oh dear.


Little John Little John, it's no point going back since you weren't be there anyway. How can I find you? I miss working. I like earning money. I swear I'm cutting down on my expenses, no more shoes, no more clothes, no more bags, no more restaurants, no more shopping for this month especially after the heartache on my head. I am saving up for better tomorrows. Yes baby I can do it, I took up Financial Planning last semester rmbr? eh shit, then I'll have to abort my new phone plan on thursday. Depressed lah dumb!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, no signs of you anywhere. Am soooooooooooooo depressed even more! I am getting crazy for goodness sake dumbo you

No comments: