20090325

Hitting the right path

If I were to think back for every regretful decision I made, likely tht it can account to more den a million. Perhaps this is why I grew to leave everything to whr fate would bring me or in the custody's of someone else. From tiny lil things like why I bought that pair of shoes, to future-affecting decisions why I chose DTRM 3 years back instead of design, I could only reproach myself. And my own way of encouraging myself & drill the fact into my head that there's no way back since I made the decision not to be led by the usual practice/custom, is to constantly remind myself I can't possibly afford to be like anyone of you. I'm only left with the option of running ahead of others, & I will do it good. In between the reality tht forced me to make a one-way ticket decision, there are still beautiful things in life which is worth my smile. :)

As well as things tht makes u wanna kick pple in their ass. Gosh.

No comments: