20090319

Then fallen, Now learning.

Y'know, I have so many occasions, incidents, pictures tht I wished to update. Then again, I wonder where I should start from. yes, FB lighten the load of uploading pictures here, but i still love editing & showing off the pretty pictures here. There's loads of stuff I wanna mention bout BKK trip, pictures from Swissotel stay, the unsuccessful-but-still-worth-the-trip picnic at M.Barrage, & needless to say the overflowing pictures from Taiwan, Generation Clear event. Did I even post pictures from CNY this year?


Well, I think I have the time to slowly upload these pics next week. Unless the interviewers tmr love me so much tht they want me to start work immed. haha, fat hope.


I know my FB status reads: Avee Hay on lbm losing & cash saving plans.
BUT..
If anyone happened to chance upon this, & are interested in any of the following, pretty please tell me so we could fix a date & get it done! :

-sun, sea & sand
-sakura buffet
-sizzler salad bar
-Ikea/Courts to get a wardrobe
-xin wang HK cafe
-lunch at NTU
-swensen's breakfast
-gym
-Hort Park
-Confessions of a shopaholic
-Marley & me
-city sq neway ktv
-swensen's 1-for-1 lunch treat
-cartel's lunch promo
-shokudo at Hereen
-L.O.V.E.
-Delifrance breakfast
-soupspoon
-KFC Snackers
-Cycling
-Picnic
-Carousel
-being tourist for a day

The list goes on.. I dky, but i just have the urge to eat the food/enjoy the times at the places.


Good Luck :)
Photobucket
p/s. love the hair she styled! heh.

No comments: