20090331

Won't be soon before long.

It's amazing how talking to a friend can make you calm down and feel so much better. He may not realised it, but lil things he did, minor things tht he bother to rmbr will make you feel good. At least you will be aware tht you presence is felt. The person closest to you may not seem to know you the best. Anw, it's also way too cool to have a friend emailing you from overseas. Everything feels so much like when I'm reading a book, the sentence structures & the way they put things into words.

Reading pple's blog can really affect your mood, in the sense that your happiness/joy/sadness is contagious. I am not in the mood where I can pretend I am flying hard up in the sky, adding the whoo! ah! yea! But Avee will stand strong. It's time to face the world.


I haven't had the chance to enjoy the Swensens 1-for-1 lunch treat, & the same goes for Shokudo Bento Lunch and Hardrock Cafe. Aww, no more chances. What a waste.

No comments: