20070303

career fair

i thought i no longer mind.
but when i heard your name, it triggered off smth in me.



my future(:


Following the taking of wrong bus tale, a more interesting(silliest) incident occurred.
im amazed by my own doings, & really wondered wad's in me these days.
It's simply too embarassing to have things spelled out here.
Oh, hell cant be any more suitable to sum up everything.


past 2 days were job hunting with rz &sq. all we can do now is to wait, wait for call.
so ytd we made our way down to giordano's hq for interview.
clueless of the directions, we sweat under the scorchin sun in paya lebar.
aft which was... our maiden trip to singapore pools to buy TOTO!!
tht got us all excited, esp seeruizuan aka giao gui.
like everyone else, we were anticipating the results! cos it means $$$ comecome=)
being able to blog so calmly now, it's obvious we din strike lottery:(

wadeva it is, rz & me headed to career fair @ suntec & met up mk.
omgish, rz said mk was cute?! :D
quite some booths on tourism related stuffs, so get down there b4 4mar to haf an insight.


&& it was mahjong time at night.
the 3 guys came over to haf mind/hand exercisin till 10+
hahaha, they lost anw. im not the culprit, it's my sis :D


Waiting for you, Im waiting for you.
whoever the you, pls phone me quick & tell me i got th job.

No comments: