20070308

sad day

Originally, when i was bck from retail therapy in town with rq, i wanted to post tht i'd an enjoyable day out der.
dragging my feet on the killer heels, walking from shop to shop, one shoppin complex to another. thou u cant call it a fruitful trip, but i was truely happy insan-ing with rq.

But let me tell u what, happy things don last.

rq realised she forgot her things.
no idea whr she lost it. no idea when. no idea how.
& 12bucks juz gone to waste.

-------------------------------------------------
If a fren came forward to bid gdbye to you, telling u how things hasn been going well for him & tht he'd quit school, what will b ur response?
He told me he's gg backpacking in japan on his own.
like wtf? alone in a foreign country & it's not like as if he's rly der for a holiday.
conversing personally with him will let u know his tone of speech.
I knew things werent gg too well for him in sch so decided not to waste my breathe in asking him to persevere in his studies.
I asked him regarding his plans for the future.
Kill myself.
ive no idea whether he's serious, but i want him to return safely to this home country, may it b in a wk's time or mth's.
He's already heading towards airport, prolly boarding th plane in hrs' time.
I din had the chance to say bon voyage to him.

We aint really close friends. ive known him since pri4. 8 years and in between, we lost contact for 4 years. But wadeva it is, i juz feel sorrow within. Let's pray things go smoothly for him, my friend.
Your presence was a good memory to me. u'll b gone only for now.

No comments: