20070323

Mr bean's hols

the soon-to-be 8teen-yr-old me, had my double-layered mattresses moved to my parents' room the previous night due to the malfunction of the aircon in my room & it's so unbearable to live w/o it these days.

teeheehee(:

it jacked up memories where i slept in the same rm with 'em in amk back then. i wld b sandwiched in btwn & can 'nua' as much as i like.
anw, a good sleep is what ive got in risking my life of them stepping on me when they woke up in th middle of d night.

-
well, in any case, i had a wonderful date this aftn with Mr Bean, having travelled to France with him! Oh so hilarious.. Nothing Nothing:D


& oh yeah folks, the timetable is out! horribly horrendous with 3/5 days of 8 to5! that's right, ur eyes aint playing tricks on you. it's 3 freakin days of waking up at 6am for me! let's pray for amendment cos i believe it's not confirm yet.


*********
sugardreams!
[off to bed cos im gg for jog tmr with babes! & roaming off the island=)]

No comments: