20071218

but do you know it ain't that easy?

Episode 2

I did mention bout my unkempt hair & how I couldn't stand it. So at last there's time for me to do smth bout it. Thursday after the SQ talk, I hopped on the train to D'Hair Boutique @ Bugis to have my haircut. Vicky is nice and I am going back there again to dye/highlight my hair soon. It's shorter than I expected but nevermind, it'll grow fast. I love bangs but I swipe my fringe to the side. I like the new hairstyle cos it's way better than the disgusting one before.

Yan joined me after work and we were both hungry by then. We bought bread from fourleaves, the XL Korean chicken cutlet thingy, some donut factory-lookalike doughstick- all from basement of Bugis Junction. There's sooooo many mouthwatering vittles there. Soup spoon included!
Shopping makes me happy. GUESS? (ugh, I couldn't resist the sales there were having, & got myself a Guess wallet I don't need. hahaha)


No comments: