20071222

the shortest yet the sweetest



Dear Diary, I am Little Miss Happy!


My short enthusiasm and energy span has deterred me to continue with those episodes I've laid down previously. So basically, I'd quite massive shopping trips ever since the self-declared break on friday. Saturday there was this SHOW YOUR DANCE dance competition going on @ MS in the honour presence of Mr S. It's quite a pity not to be there to witness the live performances (Miss T & I hiked the shops of MS to catch the many ongoing great sales=) since we can get no good view) because I thought the winning team was good. W.A.Z. or smth, got the power eh. That definitely triggered my hidden yearning to learn hip-hop! Yes, & I am going to take up this new challenge real soon. Sense my excitement woohooo:)

Monday there was a change of plan to ECP with Miss W. Pulau Ubin has been postponed to the 2 months vacation. There was a series of unforeseen circumstances (hahahh!) and we cycled 1/6 of the cash we paid. Nevertheless, it was still nice company & good time. I find myself doing relatively good, bracing up to be at the place once worth a fraction of the memories. No matter, still masked. We went Prints afterwards & saw Mr J working. I regretted not buying Donut Factory then cos I feel like so now. Slurps!

For the next couple of days, I forced myself to stay home. My theory Q (& has been proven) is that going out= casting away money. My expenditure is frightening. I realised I haf brand new apparels hung in my wardrobe and I am constantly adding to its collection. FYI, my wardrobe is at the verge of exploding. HAHAHA time for new wardrobe! Miss Ariel H, there's one at Ikea @ $55 only which caught my eyes. Get my hint:P

Oh, I played badminton with Miss T too which explains the aches I'm having. Today we finally get cracking on projects but I find it more like a catching-up session=) Threesome left for town & x'mas lightings are pretty! Told ya my theory Q is damn true. The dollar notes escaped one by one out of my lovely Guess case. Money is exchangeable for happiness in this case. Company was best also because for no reason, we were so high that even PJ whom we coincidentally met realised.

It's wee hours alr. The last time I stayed up so late was for rushing of GOM. I am supposed to hit the bank tmr morning to settle the Go Card, Capital Card and perhaps create a UOB a/c or apply for CitiBank Clear Card. This links back to the issue of the depletion of my savings account. HAHAHA don't ask me out for shopping please. Getting CNY items are exceptions!


& btw, everyone is infected with the flu bug. Mummy's down with heavy flu/cough and i think ah pa caught it too, Miss KKT & Kopi See also. Why not me? I am not sick to want to be sick. I am just wondering if my immune system is really that strong. Theory Q2 states that sick= no appetite= a good chance to lose weight!


Pictography up the next time round:)

No comments: