20071202

same thought, so much of jealousy.

We decided to take a half day off for both Friday & Saturday. ZZB headed down to bugis for massive shopping after ttp lecture yesterday because we know we wont have the time do get anything on our shopping list if we dont grab this chance. So we got some jeans, tees, bag, shoes=) That obviously isn't satisfying enough right?

Reached home a little while before clocks struck twelve which marks csf's 21. Got up early this morning to cough out UCCD report before heading to her house for steamboat. Happy Birthday! It was great, teasing weiming & everything- the cake, food, ben&jerry & the company. But argh, it's back to slogging right down that I'm still at her place (with srz hibernating on/off beside me). Sis/cuzzie are meeting 12.30pm at laodifang later and the darn projects are deterring me from going. How can that be?

I should seriously start feeding on grasses alr my dear friends.

No comments: