20071209

strolling down the memory lane, nothing remains.

1). I never bully my mummy ok? I was just a lil pissed tht she didn't want to buy me fish burger because of Mahjong. A hungry man is an angry man. But she bought it for me anyway :)
2). I shared fan-choi with mummy half past midnight aft I returned from sf's because we were both hungryyy.

3). I camped inside my sis room since she's away cruising happily.

4). I continued the GBE battle aft hibernating for 4hrs or so.

5). I went for grocery shopping with mummy.

6). We had breakfast and I feel like a pig.

7). I saw yanni working & shit, she saw the me that looks 100% auntie carrying many grocery bags.

8). It's always interesting to go to the wet market with mummy once in a while (minus those squeezing & smell of meat/fish)

9). The butcher (oh i hadn't use this word for so long), not very old one, offer me sweet. Mind him, I am EIGHTEEN not 8. Very kind thou' HAHAHA.

10). I found my Vitasoy Chocolate :) at Prime and mummy bought honeydew's to give it a try.

11). I can't wait to snip off my hair, or just do smth about it. It's freaking disgusting.

12). Yeah 2 weeks holidays are arriving. Finally I can meet rq & leejj, go out with cousins & sis, execute our pubbing/clubbing plans, shop despite my tight budget, have a proper good sleep.

13). I just spotted a spider on the desktop monitor. Yucks!

No comments: