20071204

I love that red shirt of yours.

This is a my current adoration- Vitasoy chocolate. It always selling fast at the canteen's drink stall, or probably because they don't stock up much. I pestered mummy to buy for me & finally she did but it's only available in smaller packaging. It's cute! HAHA=)


The other day, they were saying a lifestyle like ours with a busy schedule is also a type of bliss. Like what I read in a book today, It's the way you see things. (oh yar, that's the 2nd hand book my sis bought. It's damn interesting/funny & I'm 1/4 thru it only.) But seriously, deprived of sleep screwed my internal self.


I duno what I want either. Initially at the constant sight of you, I feel uneasy because I pretty much guessed I couldn't handle or would rather fumble. Right down, this chance is gone. The search for you in the sea of crowd turns futile. You are like a complete stranger. Strangers are not supposed to have any impact on your life. All left to do was to reminisce, especially when anything or everything reminds me of the codes we shared. There isn't much time. sixo to be exact.


I feel darn useless.

No comments: