20080108

I said i'll put it down, but it's hard when tht crook still shines.



It was my father's birthday yesterday. We had steamboat at home on Sunday, with the usual Mahjong clique, cuzzie T (whom we asked to tag along after our ktv session) and Leon. He explicitly requested for a bottle of red wine, so we got it. Not forgetting a birthday cake but we decided to leave it for the actual day because everyone was 101% full.


Yes, and when I returned home yesterday, we went on with the cake-cutting without my sisters who were caught up with work. I sang a birthday song for him and he made a wish. He is so funny to go into the room to dress up and told me to take a picture of him.


Although I am no longer the chubby little kid who massage his back every day or obey his little orders (okay, in fact I ignore him sometimes or even throw silly tantrums & find him nagging/irritating), I am like another other daughter who loves her father. It's just a different way of expressing and I believed this applies the same for both my sis as well. Too bad my father isn't that computer savvy or literate to switch on the computer to read my post dedicated to him, if not he may realised I am still a filial child after all. haha


We love buying the mango fruity cake, always. Yummy!


I love my family!

No comments: