20080103

mesmerised not anymore, couldn't.

If someone were to ask, I will still stumble and fumble. It was the perfect time to leave things where they are at the exact moment the fireworks spark. I'm afraid because I have lost count, and the sacred memories are falling apart as time goes by. 2007 to me seems like a year of roller coaster. Reoccurence of incident forces the thinking to mature and you come to realise that the world is a whole different place. Things change, we gotta accept it. Somehow, the reminiscing melody struck on the very first day. It's the same old shit.

Everyone is hoping 2008 to be a better year, but it's unconvincing. Sometimes I should learn to know what I want and not what others see. Stop being shallow, I am so sick of everything. A word call true.



No comments: