20080116

Never Gonna Walk Away.



WEEEEEEEEEE!


Examination week have yet to officially begin (past few days were TESTS, just the same and enough to kill) but I'm alrdy in my holidays moomoo! It's only 9am in the morning and I am having my Financial Planning paper in hours' time. It feels like more than half a day has passed because I am up at 3 or 4 plus every morning. To mug, of course. Perhaps it's the lack of sleep, I am so HIGH. I can dozed off while closing my eyes to memorise. Yes, Stand quietly, eyes closed and listen to detect any unusual noise, smell for any unusual odour- Hotel Security, Bomb Threat. It's safe to delete those craps and store PFP info inside.

Sorry, don't read. Let me revise what I've studied before dawn breaks.
-Financial Planning Process: Determine your current financial situation, Develop financial goals, Develop systematic financial plan, Implement them then monitor results/revise plan.

-Financial Planning Tools: Networth, Liquidity ratio, Savings ratio, Debt to Assets ratio, Debt Service ratio, Net Investment Asset to Net worth ratio, Solvency ratio, Present/Future Value etc.

-Credit Management: Credit card, Revolving Credit Line, House Loan, Car Loan, Personal Loans.

-Investment Planning Program: Learn to live within your limits, ahhh shit I forgot.

But anyway, it is only a 40 MCQ, there's 0.25 probability of guessing the correct answer. I will get back to the stack soon!


Cheerios! I have no idea why I am glucose level is shooting heh. Yayness, shopping later=)


It's a kind of... I have no idea how I should put it to words. Be it accidentally or wad, it kind of made me feel better but still, it contrasts to the feeling at the instance. You are of so much difference, enough to disgust half of the world. Let this feeling remain, because I feel contented.

No comments: