20080123

you are good, not too good.



Shopping anyone? Shopping :)



First of all, it was darn depressing to know that the Macau/HK trip had to be cancelled officially. That was the thing I haf been looking forward to- to fly on a plane, to shop like there's no tomorrow in HK, to visit nice attractions, to have lotsa fun wif them, to take tons of pretty pics. Nonetheless, I think we're working among ourselves for a HK-only trip the week after CNY unofficially. I want to travel!

Gaming paper was much better than all previous, but I hadn't been putting in much effort with all those shopping, dvd marathon, tagging along wif parents to shop for new year goodies. We stocked up alot of tidbits, u shld haf a look at my dining table! More into holidays moomoo right now. I haf no idea how and when I will get cracking for GBE revision man..


I mentioned previously that my sis bumped into BOSCO at suntec and below is an evidence. OMG. Heh very jealous that I actually photoshop this pic with my own face in it. Shall not make you guys laugh like mad because the skin tone is quite difficult. I happy can le. Wait till i master my photoshop skills eh:) Maybe I'll bump into him in HK laaaaaaaaaa! There were so many girlies screaming at the sight of him at causeway point last Saturday. My Bosco!




I always look forward to Thursday/Friday, cos the scorpio east rental delivery man will come.
The two latest serial I'm watching:

1) War of In-Laws II

2) Survivor's Law II


yea, my fave fave! KYLE=)
and in the Survivor's Law II, there's this lady whom I thought was damn gorgeous.
She's born in Tahiti, very cool right?

Her name is Ella Koon.




ps. I miss my long hair, the one that curls naturally.



ah, I forgot to add that I was channel surfing jus now and saw channel 51 telecasting XZ's concert. lovesssssssssssssss~
I think I start my fa-hua-chi-ness again liao eh heh=)

No comments: